Malta Shortsea Promotion Centre
                 
                 
 Home    Sitemap    Contact  
 
 
 
 29/08/2018 - Project had been held up by an appeal filed after tender closed A call for tend... ...
 
[Read More]
 
 29/08/2018 - The Paris MOU, Tokyo MOU, Indian Ocean MOU and Black Sea MOU port state control ... ...
 
[Read More]
 
View All News
 
Home Mission Services Statistics Members Contact Us
 

News & Events

   
   

Thirty-five companies bid for Limassol port

Date: 10/09/2015

Thirty-five companies have been preselected in the procedure to denationalise the Limassol port and final bids are expected in December, a senior official said on Wednesday.

Alecos Michaelides, Ports Authority chairman and transport ministry permanent secretary, said that following the evaluation of 33 bids received in the first stage, the authorities have preselected 12 companies or consortiums interested in the container terminal, 10 for sea services, and 13 for the general cargo terminal.

The companies will now get the tender document together with a draft contract. Discussions will follow before the final bids are submitted, expected to happen in December.

The procedure is expected to be finished in the first three months of 2016.

 
   Copyright 2018 | Malta ShortSea Promotion Centre | Web development